Care4Properties, an established Estate Agent in Oakwood and Roundhay Leeds, urgently requires a Property Manager / Letting Negotiator. Property and Lettings experience of 3-4 years is essential.
• Responsible for the administration of repairs on a day to day basis.
• Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors to organise and ensure a prompt repairs service.
• Instructing maintenance contractors and ordering supplies.
• Basic accountancy duties to including processing payment for contractor invoices and supplier invoices.
• Carry out Exit Inspections and associated paperwork / documentation to include any quotes and costs for damages.
• Deposit refunds through to completion.
• In going Inventories.
• Organise cleaning and repairs to properties in – between tenancies – preparing property to be re – rented in good condition.
Other Duties Include:
• Perform viewings within Leeds.
• Negotiate lettings and sales.
• Organising referencing of prospective tenants and liaising with referencing companies to completion.
• Draw up Tenancy Agreements and other tenancy documentation.
• Liaise with tenants and landlords to agree tenancy terms.
• Customer services both via telephone and face to face.
• Prioritize work to complete referencing and tenancy agreements in a timely manner.
• Complete other related paperwork as directed.
• Perform other duties as directed and follow policies and procedures.
• Exciting and challenging role.
• The candidate would benefit from having previous experience within the property sector.
• Must have clean full driving license.
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annu m including commission.
Hours: 9:00 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm alternative Saturdays.