No Up-Front Fees
We work on the basis of our earning fees upon successful performance of your Sales & Lettings instructions.
Property Sales & Property Letting Fees – Special
Offers Our standard fee structure is listed below but you should always make contact so we are able to apply any special offers or seasonal rates that may be applicable, not always advertised but are available on application when discussing with our Team.
Let Only (No Ongoing Management): From £325 including VAT.
- Professional advice and recommendations for successful Letting
- Photography & accurate written description of your property
- Advertising on prominent websites such as ON THE MARKET, ZOOPLA, & PRIME LOCATION
- Booking and undertaking property viewings for prospective tenants
- Unique Tenant interview assessment & vetting
- Preparation of STA and supplementary legal documentation.
- Undertaking of Move-in process including basic inventory
- Access to our cost effective property repair and maintenance service
Set-up Fee: £150 including VAT plus
Monthly Management charges: 12% (minimum £40) including VAT
Additional to the Let Only service components as above this also includes :
- Rent collection (monthly or 4 weekly) prompt payment and issue of statement
- Collection & Registration of Tenants Deposit with authorised Government Agency (Legal requirement)
- Periodic property inspections
- Provision of Emergency out-of-hours number for tenants
- Management of Utility & Council Tax billing
- Check-out Service
Optional Letting Charges for Professional Landlords (Recommended but no obligation)
TO LET board at property £19.95 (including VAT) Photographic Inventory supplied by independent Inventory Specialist from £49.95 (including VAT)
Property Sales Fee (paid only on completion of sale)
1.2% of selling price (minimum £995) INCLUDING VAT
Tenant Fees (only charged to successful applicants)
Reservation Fee £125 including VAT – Covers the cost of application processing and securing external references. (REFUNDED in FULL if application is rejected)