TSB Bank has revealed the details of several mortgage rate changes that it announced on 22 July.
The changes concern a selection of product transfers, which have received rate cuts of up to 0.15 per cent, and residential mortgages.
For two-year fixed rates for purchase, changes include:
- the 60 per cent LTV with £995 fee increasing from 1.29 per cent to 1.39 per cent,
- the 75 per cent LTV with £995 fee being increased from 1.34 per cent to 1.44 per cent
- the 80 per cent LTV seeing its rate go up from 1.79 per cent to 1.94 per cent.
Five-year fixes for home purchase have also seen rate increases of 0.10 per cent which include
- the 60 per cent LTV with £995 fee going from 1.49 per cent to 1.59 per cent
- the 75 per cent LTV with no fee changing from 1.89 per cent to 1.99 per cent
- the 80 per cent LTV with zero fees increasing from 1.99 per cent to 2.09 per cent.
Meanwhile, two-year fixes with free legal at up to 75 per cent LTV have seen mortgage rate increases of 0.15 per cent as having similar products that include no free legal but £300 cashback instead.
Alongside these changes, the 80 per cent LTV five-year fix for Shared Ownership has seen its rate go up from 2.09 per cent to 2.19 per cent.
Are you a first-time buyer and looking for the best mortgage broker in Leeds? Please contact us on 0113 2488181 to speak to one of our mortgage advisors in Leeds or click here.